About Our Service
Mortgage Advice in Scunthorpe – Local Mortgage Advice in Scunthorpe
Mortgage Advice in Scunthorpe & Surrounding Areas
Mortgage Advice in Scunthorpe – Here at Scunthorpemoneyman.com – we pride ourselves on the level of customer service we offer to our clients through their home buying or remortgaging process. We always put our clients experience at the heart of our business and aim to better their expectations. Below is how our mortgage advice service works…
1) Initial Contact – Responsiveness is a key element of our service that’s why when you call us you will never be kept on hold and will get through to a mortgage expert straight away. We will never ask you to dial a premium rate number and our experts are on hand 7 days 8am – 10pm. If in the rare instance you are unable to get through to us, we will return all calls and messages within 2 hours. This is the same with web forms, if you fill in our web form found on the left hand side of our website or on the contact us page we will respond within 2 hours. We value your business and you will always receive a swift response Try it and see!
2) Free Mortgage Consultation – Upon contacting us we will take some brief initial details over the telephone to gain an understanding of your individual needs. If there is a good chance that we will be able to help you we will then make an appointment for your FREE initial mortgage consultation which can be face to face or over the telephone.
During this consultation we will take further in depth information about your financial situation including a detailed account of your incoming and outgoings. With all this information gathered we will then be able to carry out the research and to find you the most suitable mortgage deal that is tailored to you. It is key that we do not waste valuable credit searches and that your income is checked against the lenders affordability calculator pre-application. This is all part of our 5 star mortgage advice service.
3) Quotation, Mortgage Advice & Recommendation – With all of the information gathered at your initial consultation we will then carry out the research and provide you with a written quotation of our recommended mortgage. We are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and our clients benefit from the Consumer Protection that provides, including a robust Complaints procedure in the unlikely event that anything goes wrong. In addition, we are covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme.
4) AIP (Agreement In Principle) – Once we have provided you with the written quotation and you are happy to proceed we will then go and apply for your Agreement In Principle to check that you meet the lenders criteria. This will require a credit search to be carried out which if you pass will then produce an “Agreement In Principle Certificate” which you can then present to an estate agent to prove that you are in a position to proceed.
5) Completing All The Paperwork – When you have made an offer, it’s been accepted and are in a position to proceed we will then complete all of the required paperwork and make sure that everything is done right the first time to ensure that your mortgage application runs as smoothly as possible.
6) Safe & Secure – We treat your information strictly private and confidential and it is your right to access any information we hold about you.
7) Keeping You In The Loop – When your application has been submitted to the lender we will provide you with regular updates as things progress. Turn around times do vary from lender to lender and if there has been a particularly competitive deal with a lender this can affect service standards. We will do all the chasing on your behalf, take the stress away and make sure things progress as smoothly as they possibly can. Obviously you can contact us anytime for an update.
8) Mortgage Offer – Once the lender has assessed your documentation and a valuation has taken place you will be issued with a “Mortgage Offer”. We will double check everything on the offer and answer any final questions that you may have.
9) Keeping You Protected – As well as helping you buy your house and secure your mortgage we also want to make sure that you are protected and ensure that nothing can put your house at risk in the future. You can minimise these risks by taking out the relevant insurance cover to protect you and your family in the event that you were to fall ill or worse die. We also offer home insurance cover which is a condition of your mortgage that suitable cover is in place from exchange of contracts. If we arrange this for you we will send the cover note to your solicitor to avoid any last minute hiccups.
10) After sales – We love to keep in contact with our customers, once you are a Scunthorpemoneyman customer we like to keep it that way! With your consent we will keep in contact with you post completion, as the financial products that we put in place at the outset may not be suitable in the future if your circumstances change. Therefore it is important that we keep everything under review to ensure you remain fully satisfied.
Please Contact Us To Arrange Your FREE Initial Mortgage Consultation
Your Local Mortgage Broker in Scunthorpe – Mortgage Advice in Scunthorpe
Open & Honest Mortgage Advice in Scunthorpe