Having Mortgage Problems?
Having Problems Mortgage Advice in Scunthorpe
Getting a mortgage is not always straightforward and may involve us thinking “outside the box”. Don’t worry, with a Professional Mortgage Advice Team on your side we’ll take away your stress and worry. We’re very experienced with individuals with complex situations and bank decline customers.
Here are some of the most popular Mortgage Hurdles:
- Bank won’t lend you enough
- Failed credit score at your Bank
- Not meet your Banks lending criteria
- Income mix, i.e. salary, stipends, dividend, benefits, drawings, net profit, a mixture etc
- Employment status, i.e. contractor, professional, self-employed, employed, entrepreneur
- Type of property i.e. non-standard construction, high rise block of flats, apartments
- Let to buy i.e. letting out your existing home to buy a new one
- Mortgage Lender will not transact directly with you
- Can’t get an appointment with your Bank?
- Monthly credit commitments high? Inc. loans, credit cards, childcare payments
- Marital status i.e. married buying in sole name, divorce, separation
- Got a new job or recently changed employer
- Self-employed / Limited company status change
- Buying from or with a family member
- Buying your rented home from your landlord
- On Maternity leave
- Purchasing below market value
- Wanting a fast decision?
- Remove a person/name from a mortgage
Why should I use a Mortgage Broker?
- We’re here for you! With our in-depth lending criteria knowledge, we’re very handy to have on your side.
- It’s our job is to make you feel relaxed and comfortable right from your enquiry through to you getting your keys or completion.
- Customer service is really important to us, please read our genuine Reviews at Reviews.co.uk.
- Our Mortgage Advisors are able to provide either face to face or telephone Mortgage Advice, you choose! Also, we’ll work around any work and family commitments.
- Unlike your bank, we’re able to search 1000’s of mortgage deals on your behalf to find the right one for you.