Self Employed Mortgage Advice Scunthorpe
Self Employed Mortgage Advice in Scunthorpe
If you are self-employed, often getting a mortgage can seem like an impossible task. That is without a Professional Mortgage Advice Team on your side! We’re here to hold your hand throughout the whole process and whatever hurdles we should meet along the way. We’re with you from your initial enquiry right through to your completion day.
Self Employed Mortgage Scenarios
– Purchase or Remortgage Deals
- Limited Company owners or Sole Trader mortgages
- Income structure – i.e. dividend, salary, mixed-income, retained profit, directors loan
- Fluctuating net profit
- A change in personal situation
- Contractor or Freelancer Mortgage Advice
- Refused a mortgage from your bank? i.e. poor credit, bank won’t lend enough, lending criteria, auto-decline etc
- Have you got an unusual or complex situation and are wanting mortgage help?
Why should I use a Mortgage Broker?
- We’re here for you! With our in-depth lending criteria knowledge, we’re very handy to have on your side.
- It’s our job is to make you feel relaxed and comfortable right from your enquiry through to you getting your keys or completion.
- Customer service is really important to us, please read our genuine Reviews at Reviews.co.uk.
- Our Mortgage Advisors are able to provide either face to face or telephone Mortgage Advice, you choose! Also, we’ll work around any work and family commitments.
- Unlike your bank, we’re able to search 1000’s of mortgage deals on your behalf to find the right one for you.
- First Time Buyer Mortgage Advice in Scunthorpe
- Home Mover Mortgage Advice in Scunthorpe
- Remortgage Advice
- Buy to Let Mortgage Advice in Scunthorpe
- Right to Buy Mortgage Advice in Scunthorpe
- Self Employed Mortgages
- Specialist Mortgage Advice in Scunthorpe
- Ask a Question